"I have recommended her to several other companies. The feedback has been that she provides quick turnaround, professional editing services for newsletters at a very reasonable cost that is critical in building and maintaining a strong brand."
- Jim Fee, Adhva
"The content was great. I would like to have you more often. You seem to have a natural flair for it."
- Regarding workshop presentation on press releases, Gina Betti, Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, WPI
"It must have been a daunting task to speak to several musicians about their whole musical life and retell those stories in relatively few words. Allison Chisolm did a magnificent job. Speaking for myself, I felt she really captured the essence of the origins of what has become my life's work and the importance Holy Cross played in those beginnings."
- Rebecca O'Brien, Holy Cross '81, Letter to editor, Holy Cross Magazine, Summer 1998
"Thank you so much for doing such a professional job on our newsletter. We have received a lot of compliments on it from both businesses and individuals who received a copy."
- Gretchen Prunier, L & J of New England, Inc.
"…wanted to offer my congratulations for a job well done…These in-house pubs can be a bore, as you are undoubtedly aware, but you've managed to avoid the pitfalls and this first issue came off beautifully."
- L& J of New England customer, Joe Bolger of Joe Bolger Products, in letter to Don Leith
"You had some really great ideas that I'm looking forward to implementing in my business."
- Bill Murphy, Prime Mortgage Financial
"In a couple of places your edits showed me how unclear my point was. You were a good help on this critical piece."
- Dennis Smith, Strategies in Play
"Looks great! Hats off to Allison!"
Regarding Business Profile, Worcester Business Journal
- Nancy McBride, Assumption College
"Great job on this profile. Snappy writing and right on the money on length…Thanks for a very professional job."
Regarding business profile of Beechwood Hotel
- Larry Maloney, former managing editor, Worcester Business Journal
"Thanks for everything. You are a wonderful resource!"
- Virginia Swain, Institute for Global Leadership
"After one quick read, it looks good to me. Really good. Thanks very much. It's an interesting story (and might not otherwise have been)."
- Joyce O'Connor, Holy Cross, on Holy Cross Magazine article concerning in-kind gifts to the College
"Thanks for doing this so quickly and, as per your norm, so well."
- Regarding article for Bard World
- Anne Kreidler, Anne Kreidler Associates